Our venue is available mid-May to mid-October. Tours are available in-season and off-season, always by appointment. Tours close for the winter in November and usually resume (weather-permitting) in March or early April. Tours are scheduled first-come, first-served via Square. This app will allow folks to choose the best time to meet - and will save time on the back-and-forth of attempting to align schedules by emails or texts.
NEW CLIENTS: Please plan about an hour for your complementary private tour of the farm with our staff. Tours usually last 30-45 minutes, and you'll want bring weather-ready clothes and footwear to make the most of our time outdoors to see all that our venue has to offer. We start tours on the hour. Our current availability is below in Square Appointments. We are SO excited to meet you in person!
NEARLY-WED CLIENTS: "Pre-Wedding Consultations" usually take place about a month or so before your wedding, but you can schedule them for any available slot that works with your schedule, which is especially handy if you're coming from out of town. Bring the folks you want to have here to help you plan, and bring along any decor items you'll want to try out in the space. We'll go over all the key details together so the farm staff can help you pull off a beautiful and fun (and smooth!) wedding celebration here. We start on the hour, and Pre-Wedding Consultations typically last about 60 - 90 minutes. Our current availability is below in Square Appointments.
Thank you! -Anne (Events Specialist) for Trent, Ruthie and all of us here at Green Gardens
2. Once on our Square Appointments site, you'll see this: (You may notice that our business hours indicate that we're closed. That's OK, we schedule our private tours all by appointment, so we don't actually have "open" hours for the public.)
3. Click on the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" button, and you'll next see:
4. Click the button indicating the type of appointment you're going to book. All new clients, please choose "Venue Tour"
5. Once you reach the calendar page, you'll see some dates are highlighted (in bright blue) - indicating the date has available appointment times. Please click on an available date, then scroll down to see the time slots for that date. You are just looking at this phase, so feel free to check as many dates as you'd like.
6. Click the blue button to select your time slot for that particular day to schedule for your appointment
7. Once you choose an appointment time, you'll be able to fill in all of the key information to confirm your appointment with us. Notice that the "Date & Time" section - check that this is correct, then click "BOOK APPOINTMENT"
We're looking forward to seeing you soon! Thank you! If you have any trouble, don't hesitate to get in touch! We'd love to help!